Thursday 17 January 2013

Oh yea

Talking of being fleeced, i feel very let down by rsl steeper, once you have spent your life savings on an eyegaze you just have to get on with it. I sent an email over two weeks ago and still had no reply, its disheartening to be honest. Not to blow my own trumpet but i am pretty good with computers and what i asked for is not a major operation, mainly add more memory. I don't think the support is good at all, people that have these devices rely so much on them, me included, its all i have that makes me feel normal, people would have no idea when chatting online. Anyway i took matters into my own hands! A high spec PC that i remote operate to do all time consuming jobs and then keep this free to do my tinternetting.

So much for not having much to say lol

No comments: