Monday 18 February 2013

So whats been happening

Well this may piss the wife off but I'm still alive after a shocking few week. First off i spent a week in hospice trying to manage the pain in my hands but i had a rather nasty reaction to ketamine hariperidol (prob spelt wrong) my jaw locked on my tongue twice! it felt like i was biting through it, its now happened a few times and my tongue feels battered so i gave up and come home. I do have to say the hospice is a fantastic place and the staff are amazing. 
I came home on Sunday but didn't feel rite all week. On Friday night an ambulance was called.i was taken to whiston and quickly found out i had pneumonia. I am finally home after the most traumatic and frighting time of my life, i really thought that was it, the minute i heard pneumonia my heart sunk and i thought if i went sleep i wouldn't wake up. My mum, dad and Rachael never left my side, thanks everyone for heir messages and those who took the time to vist, i really appreciate it, also a massive thank you to Jess Bailey for helping Racheal with the kids allowing her to stay with me, between my mum ,dad, our Lisa, Rachael, aunty Pam, Danny and bris i the best people i could possibly ask for, even our Danny offered to drive up from down south to help Rachael with her kids, so proud and lucky to have these people around me.Hopefully stay out of hosi for a while now.
Now i can get back to devorcing the evil one who continues to ignore everything and still will not return items of mine and Hollies, its difficult to explain to a nine year old why she cant have her things, at least were all set for going to court now  and her and her evil new bf can carry on with their sad lives! oh and the evil parents who witnessed what she did. At least i know who to haunt when i die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi chris I've just spent 3 weeks in the willowbrook hospice having a rest and while they sorted out more care at home. I thought I saw you in the smoking shelter as I was going for a bath, first in 5 years but I wasn't sure and they obviously wouldn't tell me. Glad you're home stay well!
jane evans

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

Hiya Chris, I cannot believe I've finally found your new blog. I've been checking for months your old blog but sadly the page was no longer your blog:( You have been in my thoughts and prayers for months♥ It's been great reading all about the positive things that have been happening, gee what an absolutely marvellous family you have and of course friends:) I'm very sad and disheartened to read of the situation with your soon to be ex. Thank goodness for all the wonderful people who are in your life♥ Big {{{hugs}}} Chris. There will be no escaping me now I've found you (ha ha). Thinking of you and sending special thoughts and prayers♥ Linda, Gold Coast, Australia xxxx